• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transformers #1

50 posts in this topic

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=182743&Number=3761514#Post3761514

had a lot of 8 transformers 1 grade ranges from 9.0 to 9.4 at $229 shipped and there were no takers. looking back I would have like to just have kept, knowing that it won't go up in value but cool to have

Been a fan of Transformers literally since day one of their existence. While the significance of the comic book is certainly dubious, I still wouldn't mind owning one at some point just for the heck of it.

-J.

+1

This is how I feel.

So I found out that Marvel Age 17 actually was the first time anyone not at the toy fair in February 1984 got a glimpse of Transformers. Marvel Age 17 came out in March 1984, before any advertisements, toys, commercials had been established in public domain. Kind of cool.

So if you had to choose between starting a run of new IDW Transformers books graded at 9.8 or the Marvel run in 9.8 then which would you choose?

marvel run

Isn't the right place but didn't know if IDW would hold up any better than the Marvel run.