• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 5

145 posts in this topic

I think this round has the most bullseyes and double-bullseyes of all of the rounds so far. When the results thread is posted, we can all have a look. (thumbs u

So, with 5 more rounds coming up, we have 10 more books to grade. Of those 10, there are 4 books that do not have pre-press scans. Those 4 will only have post-CGC graded scans. Again, do not fret, you will like the scans. (thumbs u

The other 6 books will all have both pre and post scans for your perusal and consideration. :)

Yo Andrew...anyone giving you a hard time tell them to F Off ! :censored::insane::o:sumo:

I think this round has the most bullseyes and double-bullseyes of all of the rounds so far. When the results thread is posted, we can all have a look. (thumbs u

This isn't a good sign for me...I took a bit of a chance with one of the books :tonofbricks:

Hoping for an upgrade from my wish of 3/5 to 5/5... :o:wishluck:

Hoping for an upgrade from my wish of 3/5 to 5/5... :o:wishluck:

:tonofbricks: at least I had positive results for both scores but no bullseyes...methinks my chances are a'fadin'

someone please help me....

how on earth did that HOM get only a 7.5 ? What's wrong with it? I thought it was at least a full grade better than that MIS space book which got an 8.0

I'm shattered with my grading skills :cry: