• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look, Mom, no pics!: Vol. 14, New Mutants #98...SOLD.

25 posts in this topic

I do not have pics of this book, but I offer a money-back guarantee. (I've checked in with cosmic-spider-man; silverweb; 1Cool; Green; jsilverjanet; bb8; No Quarter; Tivo32; LT212; flikhype; Lancedg79, and comicalgems--and these 12 Boardies, who recently bought from me in these picture-less threads--are satisfied customers.) Additionally, my kudos thread here on the Boards should provide assurance to anyone on the fence.

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) PayPal, check (will need to wait for it to clear), or postal money order. Payment expected within 5 days of purchase/invoice. Shipped within 3 days of payment.

4) Shipping included: U.S. only. Securely packed, Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation (insured for 50.00).

5) Money-back guarantee: if not satisfied, full refund (minus return shipping); if you've done business with me before, return shipping on my dime.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

New Mutants #98 VG/FN

1st appearance of Gideon & Domino; 2nd appearance of Shatterstar.

59.00 shipped in the U.S. :news: SOLD.

--Front cover/upper right corner: a non-color breaking crease along with a stain that goes through to the inside front cover and 1st pg. (but not beyond that).

--Inside back cover/upper right corner: stain

If not for the stains, book is VF- territory. Eye appeal is sweet.

New Mutants #98 VG/FN

1st appearance of Gideon & Domino; 2nd appearance of Shatterstar.

59.00 shipped in the U.S.

--Front cover/upper right corner: a non-color breaking crease along with a stain that goes through to the inside front cover and 1st pg. (but not beyond that).

--Inside back cover/upper right corner: stain

If not for the stains, book is VF- territory. Eye appeal is sweet.

:takeit:

Which is why I posted :takeit: @ $50 instead of just :takeit:

For nine more bucks its a no brainer for shipping & handling

Isn't the more standard practice that the first to post :takeit: after the book's offered price is posted gets it rather than a :takeit: based on an inferred price using the OPs shipping information as a reference?

Isn't the more standard practice that the first to post :takeit: after the book's offered price is posted gets it rather than a :takeit: based on an inferred price using the OPs shipping information as a reference?

His title says name of the book and grade? Yes

His description says shipping included with $50 insurance? Yes

Without him posting pictures I thought that was the price. I don't think it's an unreasonable conclusion. I also PM'd him immediately after I posted :takeit: to ask for his Paypal info again.

Moot point to argue about it since I also told him to let you have the book via PM so that there wouldn't be any headaches.

But realistically I had enough info to throw up the :takeit:

Why would he say insurance included for $50 if he were going to ask $175 for the book?

If you all want to get literal, the way the original post reads is that the shipping OPTION includes INSURANCE up to $50.00. That was not an inferred price. It was stating the shipped book would be insured for the value of $50.00

So IMO, comicalgems posted a :takeit: for a whole lot of nothing and not an actual item. The second :takeit: by Jazzno gets the prize.

No it does not. It says Shipping included with $50 insurance.

His title says name of the book and grade? Yes

His description says shipping included with $50 insurance? Yes

Without him posting pictures I thought that was the price. I don't think it's an unreasonable conclusion. I also PM'd him immediately after I posted :takeit: to ask for his Paypal info again.

Moot point to argue about it since I also told him to let you have the book via PM so that there wouldn't be any headaches.

But realistically I had enough info to throw up the :takeit:

Why would he say insurance included for $50 if he were going to ask $175 for the book?

Hey Jason I understand and definitely am not arguing just clarifying what I thought. Believe me there would be no headaches from me either way as I have learned to not stress about missing a book as another will come along. So whatever is decided I am cool with.

:takeit:

:winnah:

Should've posted this earlier.

As for all that's followed, I've never included the text about insurance included, but I figured I would since it automatically comes with the Priority (as someone else already pointed out). And it was in the ballpark of what I was asking. As per my terms, I think it's correct & fair for Jazzno to land the book. However, I can see how comicalgems/Jason arrived at his conclusion. I won't be putting insurance amounts in again. Sorry again, Jason. :foryou: