• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best villain covers

64 posts in this topic

Love this cover, one of the top baddies from the golden age:Iron Jaw. Statue of Liberty cover too, and don't even get me started on 'He-She'! Wouldn't pass the PC test today.BoyComics9_zpse2d9f20a.jpg

That's a very nice book

Love this cover, one of the top baddies from the golden age:Iron Jaw. Statue of Liberty cover too, and don't even get me started on 'He-She'! Wouldn't pass the PC test today.BoyComics9_zpse2d9f20a.jpg

That's a very nice book

Thank you sir, glad to share with you guys!

That's a very nice book

+1 Love all the books posted so far gents!! From the Silver Streaks, the Cap #74, The Tec #71 & #73 just to name a few...the Boy Comics trifecta of #9-11 are all super cool...since the other 2 were posted here is the #10 to finish it off...great little run of covers there...

14568270242_f4f548ce00_c.jpg

Since the thread is favorite Villain Covers I cant help but post my personal fav..AA# 61

9398484809_5c3b9fd717_c.jpg

Also at the top of my fav Villain covers are YA #4 and SS #8 (can NOT get enough of these puppies!!)

9398498829_6ccbe21d7a_c.jpg

11998281383_4ba2516aa5_c.jpg

No Real Life #3 yet? If I had one, that would be mine.

After Snarky Parker it seems like an anti-climax :insane: but since you requested:

RealLife3new.jpg

That's a very nice book

+1 Love all the books posted so far gents!! From the Silver Streaks, the Cap #74, The Tec #71 & #73 just to name a few...the Boy Comics trifecta of #9-11 are all super cool...since the other 2 were posted here is the #10 to finish it off...great little run of covers there...

14568270242_f4f548ce00_c.jpg

Since the thread is favorite Villain Covers I cant help but post my personal fav..AA# 61

9398484809_5c3b9fd717_c.jpgThanks for helping to round out the Iron a Jaw showcase! And yes, AA 61 is totally one of the best Villian debut covers EVER!!!

Also at the top of my fav Villain covers are YA #4 and SS #8 (can NOT get enough of these puppies!!)

9398498829_6ccbe21d7a_c.jpg

11998281383_4ba2516aa5_c.jpg

Iron Jaw, you say?

900958_orig.jpg

very cool Crimebuster and thanks dudes!! if #6 could have been the cover for #8 we would have a quadfecta cover run for sure...I do like the #7 with the real life villains and the #8 isn't terrible but as far as Iron Jaw covers go the #6 along with the 9,10, & 11 are definitely my top 4. the #8 pales in comparison IMHO

that REAL LIFE is REAL SWEET (worship):applause:

Too bad about the pencil marks on the cover. I hate it when my books have those.

It is tragic but after having undergone a painful desensitization process over the last two decades I am able to easily accommodate them. I have even been cleared for the most deadly, those that also include the owners name (say, to pick one completely out of the air, "Church") marked on the cover.

No Real Life #3 yet? If I had one, that would be mine.

After Snarky Parker it seems like an anti-climax :insane: but since you requested:

RealLife3new.jpg

Almost seems sacrilegious to applaud a book with Hitler on the cover but what :applause:

Villains don't get much more heinous than him.