• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 CGC 1.0 Mexican Edition - ASM 121, 122 and 129 added!

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I don't like taking up more than one thread on the front page but this one definitely does not fit in with the other thread I've got up right now, and I believe since it's smack dab in the Silver Age and a higher-dollar book it should be in this section. I hope that's okay!

I've got this beautiful copy of Daredevil #1, the La Prensa Mexican edition that I would like to offer for sale. Surprisingly, it sports WHITE pages and presents amazingly for the assigned grade.

I'm gonna let it go for $300 to a good home! I will consider all offers I receive. :foryou:

Mexico_zps3790d818.jpg

th_SCAN0110_zpsaab8bd87.jpg

Hey guys, I don't like taking up more than one thread on the front page but this one definitely does not fit in with the other thread I've got up right now, and I believe since it's smack dab in the Silver Age and a higher-dollar book it should be in this section. I hope that's okay!

I've got this beautiful copy of Daredevil #1, the La Prensa Mexican edition that I would like to offer for sale. Surprisingly, it sports WHITE pages and presents amazingly for the assigned grade.

I'm gonna let it go for $300 to a good home! I will consider all offers I receive. :foryou:

Mexico_zps3790d818.jpg

Unusual WHITE PAGES in hot, humid, jungle-like wet, sometime EXTREMELY dry (like desert environment) and heavy polluted air. The book looks nice. Why did it get 1.0?

Mexico_zps3790d818.jpg

Unusual WHITE PAGES in hot, humid, jungle-like wet, sometime EXTREMELY dry (like desert environment) and heavy polluted air. The book looks nice. Why did it get 1.0?

I know, it's pretty crazy it survived like it did. I'd assume it was in the hands of somebody who took extra care of it in their possession of it.

It's got some general wear throughout, and there are some tears on the back - it seems they hammer chipping pretty hard.