• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ful Sets: Sheltered 1-10, East of West 1-9, Manifest Destiny 1-7B

22 posts in this topic

Please explain to me why you keep shilling your listings. I bid on two of them and was raised or outbid by two accounts that only seem to bid on your items. I already notified eBay to complain.

Oh and btw, if you choose to block me on eBay, I have a bunch of friends that are prepared to pile on your listings like a bunch of wild dogs on beef jerky.

Your best course of action would be to retract ALL of your shill bids in your listings

Why don't we keep bidding on his items, so the BIN goes away and then he just shills them up? He will never sell anything. How doesn't eBay realize he cancels auction after auction with the same winners. He must have dozens of accounts.

nice, didn't have his ebay ID to block......didn't feel like asking for it either

ty for providing it how very kind of you

Ebay name is Par1ahh.... lol

Pariah? lol Awesome and utterly self-aware.

Please explain to me why you keep shilling your listings. I bid on two of them and was raised or outbid by two accounts that only seem to bid on your items. I already notified eBay to complain.

Oh and btw, if you choose to block me on eBay, I have a bunch of friends that are prepared to pile on your listings like a bunch of wild dogs on beef jerky.

Your best course of action would be to retract ALL of your shill bids in your listings

I will not ban you on ebay don't worry about that.

I will work on improving my Ebay manner.

Trust me when I say I have a lot to work on. Currently seeing a therapist about my habitual and somewhat pathological lying.

Ladies and gentlemen, you are witnessing madness before your very eyes.

Quite right indeed. Currently on a bevy of medication for the first time in my life. This isn't an excuse but I had a lot of unresolved issues from my youth which I allowed to turn me into a poorly adjusted adult.

I am sorry to have taken it out on anyone here affected.