• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESULTS: CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 6

31 posts in this topic

Summary of Round 6

Not much movement this round as the TOP FIVE stayed in place. Zuckuss2003 once again leads the pack as he keeps a slim 4 point lead over genrlzod! :acclaim:

Scoring Double Bullseyes and moving up the charts are SNiPER, Timmay, blazincomics, JazzMan, rjpb, mikenyc, Red_Hood, W16227, fiberbiskit, and iceman399! Congrats! :applause:

Climbing 20 spots this round is iceman399! :headbang: Falling 25 spots is jessebrook1! :frustrated:

The Mathematically Eliminated Line is now at 2! If you are UNDER IT, you cannot win this competition! :eek:

ROUND 7 Marks the Beginning of the End! :sumo:

No way is that Harbinger a 9.8.

Peace,

Chip

I thought 9.6 too!

I used to think a 9.8 modern was a prefect book with no visible flaws to the naked eye. I have since learned otherwise.

I was too chicken to go 9.8 and played it safe with a 9.6.

No way is that Harbinger a 9.8.

Peace,

Chip

I thought 9.6 too!

Me three.

And these mid grade GA's are killing me. I thought the stains, the back spine and the corner split would have kept it at 6.0.

Just an ordinary average guy :(

The higher I climb in the standings the more pissed I get that I forgot a round.

Peace,

Chip

Happened to me last year. I would have finished top 5 if I sent in my initial grades for the round I missed. Sucks...