• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Apology and Farewell

98 posts in this topic

I've been acting like a complete tool on many occasions on this board. From the lies, the the shilling, to the overall lack of decency, apologies are not enough. as my behavior has been erratic I've been diagnosed with Cyclothymia, a low spectrum version of Bipolar disorder. Essentially it leads to me acting erratic when in manic phases, having no care for the consequences of my actions and having an elevated sense of worth. I've begun to do CBT as well as taking medicine which is helping.

This describes the entire board. Why leave your people?

114842d1385503634-resident-visa-work-options-hit-nail-head.jpg

being bipolar does not excuse the shilling thing,how can you blame your greed on a disease? Chow!

That dude who just got banned did the same thing....only difference was he said it was his father's disease.

So it's going around.

remove that pic - too much info - :facepalm:

This.

Also, that's generic for Lunesta, not Lexapro.

In any case, dealing with that stuff is difficult. Good luck to you on that.

I was on Lunesta for a bit and it was to treat insomnia. Never heard of insomnia meds being given to treat bi-polar disorder.

It's possible he's on both. Got the pics mixed up.

Lunesta could be prescribed to help someone in a manic episode calm themselves and be able to sleep.

Wrong pic again excuse?

I've been acting like a complete tool on many occasions on this board. From the lies, the the shilling, to the overall lack of decency, apologies are not enough. as my behavior has been erratic I've been diagnosed with Cyclothymia, a low spectrum version of Bipolar disorder. Essentially it leads to me acting erratic when in manic phases, having no care for the consequences of my actions and having an elevated sense of worth. I've begun to do CBT as well as taking medicine which is helping.

This describes the entire board. Why leave your people?

114842d1385503634-resident-visa-work-options-hit-nail-head.jpg

Perhaps after I get things sorted out, I'll be back but I've gotten the feeling that I'm not welcome in my current state, and that's understandable.

So all those shill bidders on ebay have Cyclops disorder then ?

When in the manic phase of Bipolar disorder you have a false sense of confidence, often this results in erratic behavior. Fights, promiscuity, gambling, overzealous use of money, etc. So yes, in some cases I suppose shellers may be bipolar.

Listen I deserve to get ragged on, but lets not make fun of a legitimate disease. I know that mental disorders have a stigma but it is still a disease that I and many others are struggling with.

So all those shill bidders on ebay have Cyclops disorder then ?

When in the manic phase of Bipolar disorder you have a false sense of confidence, often this results in erratic behavior. Fights, promiscuity, gambling, overzealous use of money, etc. So yes, in some cases I suppose shellers may be bipolar.

Listen I deserve to get ragged on, but lets not make fun of a legitimate disease. I know that mental disorders have a stigma but it is still a disease that I and many others are struggling with.

Yeah, it's not his fault he got "shillers fever"

It's a disease MMMMAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to check the board everyday

Because sometimes Friday comes on Monday.

Look, you're not changing anyone's minds by lingering around and responding to everyone's comments on your "farewell tour" thread ( lol ). I guess you have until Thursday evening to build yourself up as a martyr before the Hall of Shame poll results are announced.

You know that you've been down this road twice before, so don't be offended if nobody cares.

Alright guys message received.

I won't be doing any sales threads EVER again, and that's not hyperbole. Ban me on sight if I do so.

I'll still participate as a buyer for those who will accept me, and continue to participate in discussions.

I really did mean what I said, I just once again acted in poor judgement. Trust me I'm taking a deeper look at myself and my cations.

Sorry to their I let down, particularly Harvey....

Feel free to dissect this and let the pile on continue.

i've since sent wolfpack06 the refund on the manifest destiny 1. also after shipping out the outstanding books i have had, i'm stepping away from the board and selling for the foreseeable future.