• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Apology and Farewell

98 posts in this topic

To be fair, meds cost money. Even if it's a $20 co-pay, he still has to get the money somewhere.

no insurance = okay to shill

http://www.ebay.com/sch/par1ahh/m.html?item=281385291523&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc Most of his items he wins himself, cancels it, and relists it. If he was desperate for money, then he wouldn't be taking weeks and weeks to sell one low cost modern slab at auction.

To be fair, meds cost money. Even if it's a $20 co-pay, he still has to get the money somewhere.

no insurance = okay to shill

http://www.ebay.com/sch/par1ahh/m.html?item=281385291523&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc Most of his items he wins himself, cancels it, and relists it. If he was desperate for money, then he wouldn't be taking weeks and weeks to sell one low cost modern slab at auction.

Maybe he has sellers remorse? (shrug)

This is not going to end the way the OP was hoping it was going to end.

Has it ever?

Attention whore seeking attention,now getting it in spades. lol

So it is working out hm

:news: :news: :news:

I felt bad for what poor Symbiotic is going through right now. I don't think here OR ebay is the best place for him as he copes with all of these real life issues. So, after a 40 minute wait, I spoke with Rochelle. She will see what she can do to "help out" poor Symbiotic to help him get straight and not fall further to his addiction of shill bidding on eBay.

Case #1-30951195070 if someone would like to get any further details or call to see how the case is going. (thumbs u

I have problems too and i take medication for anxiety but i do not scam people. I solved most of my bigger problems with a spiritual work rather than a lot of therapists

Everyone has problems in some form or another. I can't validate this diagnosis but I am a mental health nurse and I've seen mental illness ruin lives, families, jobs, etc.

If it's legit, I hope treatment goes well. Bipolar is a very treatable illness. But again, if it is legit, following treatment, taking medication routinely, and abstinence from alcohol and drugs is essential.

I don't know you, so I wish you the best.

Justin

Based on what you've stated I would suggest that you stay and just participate in discussions. No buying or selling here or anywhere else. Just talking.

Maybe I'm too forgiving. But my two cents.

I'm surprised a "new" board member with zero posts hasn't suddenly shown up and raised you to three cents...