• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pittsburgh Comicon Sept 26th-28th 2014

22 posts in this topic

Anybody attending this show? Went last year and had a good time.

I'll be looking to get sigs from Mike Grell, Bill Seinkiewicz, George Perez, Herb Trimpe, Katie Cook and John Beatty.

I'll be getting sketches from Trimpe and Perez definitely. Maybe Katie Cook, I would love to see a My Little Man-Thing sketch by Ms Cook.

So who's attending and getting sigs and sketches?

Well, it's 3 weeks before my wedding but I'm hoping to attend even if I can't spend as much.

I'm not much of a Sig Series guy but I'm sure I'll enjoy it for whatever day I choose to go.

The nice thing about the con is that even on Saturday it's easy to move around. Got all but one books taken care of by CGC on Friday. Had to wait for my Wolverine sketch from Mr Trimpe.

I'll be submitting a fair amount this year. Hope it doesn't kill me the first day!

Cheers!

Brian

Cool - a local show! I heard a couple dealers at a small local show in Youngstown talking about this show. How is it in terms of books for sale?

Lots of dealers. We were a bit spoiled last year with Mr Greg Reece attending, unfortunately he won't be returning this year. Comics to Astonish was also present. Then you had the dollar and quarter book guys. Pretty sure you can find most anything you are looking for from silver age on up.

Cheers!

Brian

Lots of dealers. We were a bit spoiled last year with Mr Greg Reece attending, unfortunately he won't be returning this year. Comics to Astonish was also present. Then you had the dollar and quarter book guys. Pretty sure you can find most anything you are looking for from silver age on up.

Cheers!

Brian

Thanks for the good words. We will be set up this year as well.

Wow my day just got made! Thanks Mr. Reece, don't know if you remember me but I asked you about dealing comics last year in Pittsburgh. Extremely excited you will be returning this year! Very sorry if I caused any confusion about your attendance in Pittsburgh this year.

I plan on being there for the 1st time.

Do you have your ticket for Sunday already? Half price tickets via Groupon if we buy two tickets.

I went today, sorry...

What did you think of the show?