• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESULTS: CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 7

71 posts in this topic

It's too bad Chip missed a round.

yea.... I was thinking the same thing. Imagine where he COULD have been now, if he didn't :(

Congrats TheGeneral! Like I said, I am not strong at the ends of these events. Hope I can keep up!

Sweet !! I'm gonna pass you up too !! :baiting:

It's too bad Chip missed a round.

yea.... I was thinking the same thing. Imagine where he COULD have been now, if he didn't :(

Wha.......Chip missed a round? Just THINK what he could have done had he not missed it. :gossip:

You guys are funny. God forbid you were my friends in real life.

Peace,

Chip

Chip,did you know that you missed a round? gee I bet you are wondering how far you could have gotten. meh

Yup, this would go over great after a few beers.

Honestly, I have zero idea why I'm disliked by some people here. Not saying that angrily, just wondering out loud.

Peace,

Chip

If I disliked you chip I wouldn't give you the time of day. :whistle:

If I disliked you chip I wouldn't give you the time of day. :whistle:

What time is it, then? What's the issue? That I vent because I'm frustrated about being absent-minded? :)

Peace,

Chip

Relax dude,just busting balls.That's how friends treat each other,having fun with each other.Get a thicker skin,or have a drink.Sheesh! :eyeroll:

I think I found out why some dislike you. :whistle: