• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

introducingmyself

51 posts in this topic

This guy sets up at the local Clifton show sometimes

Are you serious? I figured this was just a hoax

No hoax. He's the real deal.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/collecting-for-more-than-some-comic-relief-1.846202

I'm impressed with him if this is in fact the same person.

Good for you!

Hotflips and a few others vouched for him a few months ago in the thread Sharon linked to. Their word is good enough for me in this case.

how's his grading?

If I remember correctly he has a helper who may grade the books.

4c56ce65fae50f7ef2e3eee116e0e0a7.png

I'm pretty sure the accessibility apps to translate text to brail don't cover meme's. :gossip:

Oh....you think you're better than me?

Welcome to the boards, I think you have a bright future here.

except for the pervy adult movie clip part..... hm

well, maybe a few of the pervy adult movie clip guys will help your future here (shrug)

I don't know about you guys but Adam's got some chutzpah. Not even I like to broadcast my disability so openly. He also grades the books himself - read the article and go to the second page about how he does it.

Welcome to the boards, Adam! Good luck. I'd pick you up and drive you if I was going to a local con but I'm not local, sorry. If we do meet up some day, I'll help you out somehow.