• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

introducingmyself

51 posts in this topic

Hello Board,

Yes I have posted on the boards before. I took time off to learn blindness skills. I am the worlds only blind comic book dealer. I alsoam the worlds only blind adult film maker. I am the comicpimp. I HAVE BEEN AROUND THE SCEEN FOR YEARS. ON AND OFF. i WANTED TO TAKE THIS TIME TO SAY THANK YOU. tHANK YOU TO ANYONE IN THIS INDSUTRY. ANYONE IN THIS INDUSTY THAT HAS HELPED ME. BEEN MY EYES. bEEN MY FOGGY NELSON SORT OF SPEAK. i NOW PLAN TO TEACH A FEW PENICEL PUSHING DBAGS A LESSON. i AM BEING TOLD THAT BLIND PEOPLE DONN'T OPEN COMIC BOOK STORES . THAT BLIND PEOPLE DON'T CREATE COMIC BOOKS AND THAT BLIND PEOPLE DON'T OPEN UP BROFFELS AND MAKE MOVIES FOR CLIPS FOR SALE OR MAKE MOVIES KEVIN SMITH STYLE AND TO ALL OF THAT Isay bull spoon. wish i could swear on the board. and if i was in all caps i am sorry. braile keyboard is having a problem. needed to vent. but i am now going to live my dreams . i can use some help.

first off to jimmy i. mr. comics sclapting thank youf or the website and for the work you do. please pm me jimmyi.

i wantto teach the penicel pushers a lesson . that you don't need sight to have a vision. i will be a kick spoon style living supervillan . i am for the world's oldest profession. yeah yeah yeah. i am for comics for all ages. i amf or 420 .fit. make all drugs legial. my five favorite comic books are daredevil. spiderman. batman the flash and tmnt anything by mark millar frank miller and kevin smith is the m.f.ing bomb. my top five favorite movies are mallrats,kickspoon,the dark knight,pulp fiction and the chasing amy zack makes a prono is awsomesauce. and sunnylane in batgirl xxx rocks. daredevil #168 will alwys have a special place in my heart. but if anyone can help me pm me please.

i will start by asking two simple questions .

yes my gramar sucks. just for toniught . i can not spell to save my life . big fing deal.

1 if you had to chose between new york city or las vegas to be in the comic book retail game . witch would you chose and why?

2 is there anyone on the boards that lives in the northener jersey area that would be willing to drive me to a few shows and assit as my seeing eye dog?

thank you for listening . andfor being a loving family. for teaching a blind man how to see .

the comicpimp out

This seems vaguely familiar somehow...... hm

The Jay-Z video of Public Service Announcement from the 2012 Barclay's Center run?

Nah, I have not posted that before.