• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Negative feedback eBay seller opinions? (slab received badly scuffed)

72 posts in this topic

This book has sold for $1600 within the last 12 months. The buyer got this copy for $400. The OP is probably entitled to a $12-$15 reholder fee, but leaving negative feedback on a purchase of this nature is in poor taste IMHO. It's like getting kicked in the nuts after a vasectomy.

This book has sold for $1600 within the last 12 months. The buyer got this copy for $400. The OP is probably entitled to a $12-$15 reholder fee, but leaving negative feedback on a purchase of this nature is in poor taste IMHO. It's like getting kicked in the nuts after a vasectomy.

yes I agreed I was in an annoyed moment when I made the thread and wouldn't leave neg feedback. In a principal vs value debate, my friend who I bought the book for doesn't have a lot of funds for comics so the $ was a stretch so what he put into it may have meant a lot to him and then getting a damaged product (that he is/was going to keep either way) was dissapointing. It's all how you look at it yknow.

I would ask the seller if you could return the book but keep the slab (thumbs u

yes I agreed I was in an annoyed moment when I made the thread and wouldn't leave neg feedback. In a principal vs value debate, my friend who I bought the book for doesn't have a lot of funds for comics so the $ was a stretch so what he put into it may have meant a lot to him and then getting a damaged product (that he is/was going to keep either way) was dissapointing. It's all how you look at it yknow.

ad6bc.jpg

ad6ca.jpg

ad6e1.jpg

ad6bc.jpg

ad6ca.jpg

ad6e1.jpg

I know I know, just like to reply to some of the questions/comments on it I'm bored okay :)

ad6bc.jpg

ad6ca.jpg

ad6e1.jpg

I know I know, just like to reply to some of the questions/comments on it I'm bored okay :)

lol

strange turn of events, the seller is offering me 6 variants of ASM 700 vs just refunding the $12. I'm like (shrug) that's going to cost $6-$7 to send to me haha, I wonder if I should ask if the Ditko is one of the 6 hm