• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Statue PICS only!

24 posts in this topic

lol, I have to try it again...this time with more clarification.

Hoping to get pictures of comic book related statues in your home that you'd like to share, with the intent of filtering out the extraneous comments and side dialogues...I want to see the statues minus all the discussion, and hope others would like this also. I enjoy those dialogues also, but was seeking a thread where we have just the PICS!

Post your pic of the statues you own of Comic Book related statues in your home! :D

He wants to see our statues, but he doesn't want us to talk. And he won't stop until we get it right.

getting-funny-with-statues-091.jpg

Why isn't the other long running statue thread good enough for the OP? hm

Quick answer was I was looking for a thread where it was just pics of the statues...cleaning up the discussions related to the statues, i.e. "Nice statue, where did you get it?", etc. The older post has pages of discussion (which is great, btw) between pics of the statues. Just wanted one with no replies, etc...just pics of the statues to see what everyone has.

No big deal...failed miserably at my attempt. I did get a funny thread going with the statues around the planet, so not a total loss.