• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tales of Suspense #39

11 posts in this topic

Recently acquired this book and wondering what the consensus is on its grade. Initially I was thinking 1.8-2.0 but I have seen several books in that range that are very tough, with fairly large pieces out of the cover, etc.

The staples are still both holding although there is some tearing, and the spine is split one and a half inches at top and half inch at bottom. Centerfold is very tight and secure and PQ is very good at off white-white.

Without further ado, here it is:

tos_39.jpg

jpg images

tos_39b.jpg

image hosting no registration

Thanks folks, that is kind of what I was thinking. I was tempted to get the cover cleaned and some tear seals done but I will most likely just send it in and get whatever blue label it gets.

Cheers!

Bob

Thanks folks, that is kind of what I was thinking. I was tempted to get the cover cleaned and some tear seals done but I will most likely just send it in and get whatever blue label it gets.

Cheers!

Bob

Don't do anything with it. Just send it straight to CGC!!! Remember that guy who regretted for sending his AF #15 to CCS instead of CGC. The cover was detached after the pressing.

2.0 tops. 1.8 on the low. It's better than a 1.5.

I like that both sets of quotation marks are shown. One set is often cut on the right edge

THIS...with a lean to 1.8