• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #129 CGC 3.0 (WP)...SOLD.

21 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) PayPal, check (will need to wait for it to clear), or U.S. postal money order. Payment expected within 3 days of invoice. Shipped within 3 days of payment.

4) Shipping included, but U.S. only.

Securely packed, Priority Mail Box, Tracking #, and Insurance.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

ASM #129 CGC 3.0 (WP)

234.00 shipped. U.S. only :news: SOLD via PM.

--CGC notes: "2 holes punched through book. 4 stickers attached to interior cover." (Haven't paid for notes, so don't know anything about the interior stickers.)

--Back cover is fine; however, there is a ComicLink sticker at the top of the slab/back cover.

--Without the hole punches & stickers, I'd say the book would be in VF territory. It's a pretty nice copy.

129_zps3bf492b5.jpg

I mean who has a 2 ring binder? All I got are 3s.

Oddly enough all I have are 2 ring binders. Generally they are for bank ledgers, corporate minutes etc. GLWTS that is a beautiful 3.0!

I just bought some books that appear to be from the same collection. Anyone know anything about what other books were like this (same 2 holes same 4 stickers)? Who did it, or anything about there origin?

-Kystix

I just bought some books that appear to be from the same collection. Anyone know anything about what other books were like this (same 2 holes same 4 stickers)? Who did it, or anything about there origin?

-Kystix

I don't know, but someone PMed me basically the same question. I first thought there might only be ASMs (at least one ASM green label too), but there were other books like Iron Man & Strange Tales. At some point, I would think we'll hear the story on these Boards. :popcorn:

I think there were a bunch of these punched out books with the backing stickers in Comic Link last auction

Yes there was, I picked up 12 of them. :screwy: I just find them interesting. And would love to know the story behind them