• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman bound volume (with af 15)

9 posts in this topic

So, this pops up on the bay... I look at it for maybe a minute or two and it was sold. Thing is, from the photos, the AF 15 looks to be missing all of the non-spiderman stories, but this isn't mentioned in the listing. Also, all books are heavily trimmed and incomplete (missing back covers and other pages.) Still, for the price, I think it's pretty cool...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-Amazing-Spider-Man-1-25-in-Professionally-Bound-Volume-/121389112643?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=b62GxCVcbaQhVtTHGMCFasQ%252FbyQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Looks like a great treasure of ASM stories and original front covers

Even with the back covers missing and non Spider-Man stories and letter pages and ads, its a great conversation piece and I'm sure a great read. I'd get it rebound a bit nicer with gold leaf, my family name on the binding and cover and make it a family treasure.

Way cool

I have a bound GS Xmen 1 and 94-109 that I plan to have rebound in a much nicer fashion.

Congrats