• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest FINAL ROUND 10

183 posts in this topic

I started out at the bottom, and have been slowly crawling up past the middle of the pack.

Never say die.

:applause: (thumbs u :golfclap::banana:^^:headbang:

+1, totally. Thanks so much Andy and Shin, this was great fun and you kicked azz on this. Nik would be proud. (thumbs u

+ 1 and then some to those running this and all of the tournaments - I am too new to know Nik - but given the props everyone has given him - I am sure he would be proud

+1, totally. Thanks so much Andy and Shin, this was great fun and you kicked azz on this. Nik would be proud. (thumbs u

+ 1 and then some to those running this and all of the tournaments - I am too new to know Nik - but given the props everyone has given him - I am sure he would be proud

He was a great guy and started the tradition of grading contests here. His contests were, dare I say, epic? Those were the days. :cloud9:

Welp... I'll see you guys tomorrow morning for the Final Rankings...

Bingo Night! \(shrug\)

Yeah, I'm going to head in early tonight... zzz

:o

Hard to get good help these days :kidaround: