• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest FINAL ROUND 10

183 posts in this topic

I didn't know there was a prize list. Direct me to this list so I can find something to add to it.

Better add it now, I'm going to close it up and not allow any more donations. :preach:

Only 71 grades in so far!

FINAL RANKING and TIEBREAKERS

Here is how the FINAL RANKING will be determined. In the case of a TIE, the tie will be broken thusly:

By Number of FIVE POINT ROUNDS (Bullseyes)

Then by Number of THREE POINT ROUNDS

Then by Number of ONE POINT ROUNDS

If there is still a TIE, the FIRST ROUND of a Bullseye will be checked

If there is STILL a TIE, the SECOND ROUND of a Bullseye will be checked.

Earliest Bullseye round will win it.

Good luck, everyone! :wishluck:

Looks like this rule will be needed for second and third place.

If there is STILL a TIE, the SECOND ROUND of a Bullseye will be checked.

I didn't know there was a prize list. Direct me to this list so I can find something to add to it.

Better add it now, I'm going to close it up and not allow any more donations. :preach:

Done. (thumbs u

Not positive but I think I'll be 3rd, for the second straight year. Happy but oh so close.

Nope you have second.

oh, I see now. Crazy close we were. Well done genrlzod!

You too Zuckuss. (thumbs u

It's a good thing that I didn't know the tie breaker formula until the end, to much pressure.

Closed out with my first...drumroll...

DOUBLE BULLSEYES!!

Finished 3-3-3-5-5-5...credibility restored!!

:headbang::whee::banana::sick:^^ (thumbs u :applause:

:o(worship):acclaim::ohnoez::takeit:

:hi::applause:

THX so much SenorMac, Warlord, DWL, anyone else I forgot...this is not about my ego...if it were I would've folded long ago...shared this grading contest with my wife who has her birthday tomorrow...showed her through the ups and downs how you can feel pretty "kicked to the curb" on any given round...told her I was in it for the long haul and I would finish strong on the night before her birthday...of course, she thinks I am crazy :insane::screwy:

But I said baby...I'm gonna do it for you! :headbang:

DOUBLE BULLSEYES!!

THX so much SenorMac, Warlord, DWL, anyone else I forgot...this is not about my ego...if it were I would've folded long ago...shared this grading contest with my wife who has her birthday tomorrow...showed her through the ups and downs how you can feel pretty "kicked to the curb" on any given round...told her I was in it for the long haul and I would finish strong on the night before her birthday...of course, she thinks I am crazy :insane::screwy:

My wife went to bed hours ago, she couldn't care if I came in 5th or 100. lol

DOUBLE BULLSEYES!!

My wife went to bed hours ago, she couldn't care if I came in 5th or 100. lol

lol