• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Tales of Suspense #48

12 posts in this topic

The seller graded it as a 3.5.

Just wanted to ask if the price is too high for the grade.

The seller's grade is close enough but the price as was stated previously is up to you and the seller. It doesn't appear to be unreasonable but you should always negotiate. Start at a low number - one that is low enough to allow you to raise your counter offer so that you can still be below the asking price but not low enough to insult the seller.

There is no such thing as a fixed price. An agreed upon price - yes, but a fixed price - no! Email the seller with an offer that you feel comfortable making. He can do one of the following:

1. Ignore you wsttet.gif

2. Accept your offer! 2r2ovb6.png

3. Counter your offer with a lower offer than the original asking price but higher than your offering price $$$ v49f0y.gif

Then the ball is back in your court any way he responds or doesn't. If he doesn't respond it means your offer was too low or he's :busy:

This can go on for several emails until you both reach a mutually acceptable price and then be prepared to finalize the deal and pay the man!

Hope this helps!

Ok...

I hate living in Germany/Europe when it comes to buying us comics. Either they are overpriced or you cant find them.

Of course there are exceptions like private sellers who make good prices but that's very rare...

Post the books you are looking for in the WTB thread and keep an eye in the sales thread.

You will find that there are some great boardies on here that will work with you on shipping! (thumbs u

Yep, thats the way. I struggled for a while til i found this place, made some great deals with boardies across the pond. :headbang: