• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Care to clear up the 1st appearances of Peggy/Sharon Carter?

10 posts in this topic

I saw a CGC label for Tales of Suspense #75 which listed it as the first appearance of SHARON Carter...which can't possibly be correct, can it? It's just that hazy brief glimpse of PEGGY Carter, correct? And then #77 has the first full PEGGY story, even though still not called by name?

Not sure when Sharon's first app is, although it's not in the SA so probably best not for this forum...but the confusing label had me wondering if I'm mistaken on the chronology on Peggy. Anyone who could shed some light I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Frank

Agent 13 first appeared in Cap America 1 and as Peggy Carter was Agent 13 ...

In Cap 1, Agent X-13 was Betsy Ross according to the second link

Could not see links at work :foryou:

I saw a CGC label for Tales of Suspense #75 which listed it as the first appearance of SHARON Carter...which can't possibly be correct, can it? It's just that hazy brief glimpse of PEGGY Carter, correct? And then #77 has the first full PEGGY story, even though still not called by name?

Not sure when Sharon's first app is, although it's not in the SA so probably best not for this forum...but the confusing label had me wondering if I'm mistaken on the chronology on Peggy. Anyone who could shed some light I'd appreciate it.

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2012/12/22/the-abandoned-an-forsaked-so-how-old-is-captain-americas-girlfriend/

Sharon Carter (Agent 13) is very clearly Tales of Suspense 75

Peggy Carter Cameo in that issue (flashback)

First full Peggy is Tales of Suspense 77

Just read the books and it is very easy to tell (Advantage of Marvel unlimited)