• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a little pricing advice

7 posts in this topic

I hit a bit of a rough patch in my personal life. It wiped out my savings and any extra cash we had. were ok, but broke as hell. I'm thinking about selling off my Okajima copy of wings 115 "and some of my other golden age books"no clue what its worth these days as I never had any intention of selling it or any of my other golden age books "which i'm struggling with now /sigh"

anyways I would appreciate some feedback on the current market for Okajimas

Thanks

Griff

562947_10150982995009072_1405600499_n.jpg

2aev629.jpg

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. I hope it all works out.

I'm not an expert on Okajima's but I think the books from the camp era -- particularly war covers and particularly war covers featuring the Japanese -- command a substantial premium.

A post-camp mid-grade book probably wouldn't command a large premium, unfortunately. Maybe $150?

Thanks fellas. Its just the old adage.. "no good dead goes unpunished"

All the bills are paid so that's a blessing. but lord forbid we get so much as a flat tire in the next couple months lol. figured I would try and raise a little capital as a just incase fund.

If the value is sitting that low ill probably just hang onto it. I know I couldn't replace it as Okajimas don't seem to come up that often anymore.

I'll start working on liquidating my silver age x-men "low grade readers before ya ask" and go from there.