• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I wanna get married silver age

67 posts in this topic

Hey guys I wanted to make this thread because I saw how awesome it was for the golden age comics and wanted to try it with silver age comics so if you have covers, cover less comics, centerfolds or wraps list it here and this is mostly trades only but you can make whatever offers you like, I hope you guys enjoy this thread and have fun!

I'll start

looking for a front and back cover to tos #39

jla #1 front and back cover needed

I'll go next...

Green Lantern (2nd series)

#1 - complete cover needed

#2 - complete cover needed

#76 - complete cover needed (not SA, but, what the hell)

thanks for posting I hope this thread becomes popular and people will marry some comics together :)

Great idea uchiha! (thumbs u

thanks but the credit goes to ft88 for making the golden age version which made me think silver age needs one and it would make me really happy if a mega key comic was married!!

I have an Avengers 1 cover, front and back. Question, how do you price these things ? I have no clue. I know it depends on condition, etc but I don't even know a starting point. I think I also have a coverless TTA 35 somewhere.

I have an Avengers 1 cover, front and back. Question, how do you price these things ? I have no clue. I know it depends on condition, etc but I don't even know a starting point. I think I also have a coverless TTA 35 somewhere.

I think the equation is 10% of good or something like that and pm me with what you have I think I may want to buy a couple things you have depending on price:)