• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I wanna get married silver age

67 posts in this topic

I like to value parts at approximately half the value that they increase the buyers book when selling so both people feel good about the deal.

Historically when I've purchase incomplete or coverless books I've seen the following prices:

Coverless 10-30% of Good.

Centerfold or first wrap 15-20% of Good and higher for keys.

Inner Wrap 10-15% Good.

Cover VG+ 20-40% of Good.

Cover Beater copy 5-15% of Good.

Does anyone know of a baseline pricing structure to reference?

It'd be nice to set a standard of range for parts seekers.

I know it's what someone will pay or sell it for but it'd be nice to be able to show someone that they are insane for asking full G-VG for a cover only.

I like to value parts at approximately half the value that they increase the buyers book when selling so both people feel good about the deal.

Historically when I've purchase incomplete or coverless books I've seen the following prices:

Coverless 10-30% of Good.

Centerfold or first wrap 15-20% of Good and higher for keys.

Inner Wrap 10-15% Good.

Cover VG+ 20-40% of Good.

Cover Beater copy 5-15% of Good.

Does anyone know of a baseline pricing structure to reference?

It'd be nice to set a standard of range for parts seekers.

I know it's what someone will pay or sell it for but it'd be nice to be able to show someone that they are insane for asking full G-VG for a cover only.

hmm those are good guide lines and people are more willing to pay for covers or pages from rare comics :)

A buddy of mine just picked up a coverless daredevil 1 for $1 in Seattle....and a turtles 1,2 second prints for $1 each...

I have an Asm 10 coverless :-)

I want:

Covers of Amazing Fantasy 15, Incredible Hulk 1 and Showcase 4.

I also need coverless copies of Amazing Fantasy 15, Incredible Hulk 1 and Showcase 4.

It would be great if they came already attached, but I can be flexible.

I have:

Money.

I am looking for a Showcase 7, 8, 12, 13 and 14 coverless issues...

No, I don't have the original covers for any of these but I am interested in finishing my Showcase collection before I forget what they were. :preach: