• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Vision!!!!!

68 posts in this topic

The Vision has been one of my favorite characters since before I read my first comic. He seemed so enigmatic in Marvel promo junque. Love him!

I want to be entertained. And I am.

I agree, the comic books do not lend themselves to movies in every regard. What works in a monthly comic book does not necessarily provide adequate pacing, style and edits that would work for a film let alone practicality. There are going to be necessary deviations.

Oh, and before someone else does.

are+you.png

Really??? Because that's exactly what I want...an exact word for word, panel for panel representation on the screen.

meh

We are now living in the Golden Age of Superhero movies. (thumbs u

I say this Golden Age began in 2008 with

3018061-4633882635-The_d.jpg

and

Ironmanposter.JPG

Just do a comparison of superhero movies pre-2008 compared to after.

It`s night and day.

:cloud9:

It's called Batman Begins (2005). Way way way way way way better than any of the Iron Man movies.

We are now living in the Golden Age of Superhero movies. (thumbs u

I say this Golden Age began in 2008 with

3018061-4633882635-The_d.jpg

and

Ironmanposter.JPG

Just do a comparison of superhero movies pre-2008 compared to after.

It`s night and day.

:cloud9:

It's called Batman Begins (2005). Way way way way way way better than any of the Iron Man movies.

+1 One of my favs

The Vision has been one of my favorite characters since before I read my first comic. He seemed so enigmatic in Marvel promo junque. Love him!

For such a big comic book fan it doesn't seem to bother you that you have Quicksilver's top billed role as "American Horror Story" in your sigline.

The HORROR!!

For such a big comic book fan it doesn't seem to bother you that you have Quicksilver's top billed role as "American Horror Story" in your sigline.

The HORROR!!

Even worse, the star of Unwrapped as some lame old Nickelodean host.

Holy cow. I am so stoked I can't even see straight. The frickin' Vision on the big screen. I just was emailing my brother today, that this whole Marvel film Universe is literally making the dreams of a 6 year old boy in 1976 come true. Seeing the Vision on screen will be the ultimate culmination of that.

A scrap with Wonder Man would be a nice touch to this movie. The next Avengers movie should involve Nefaria. :cloud9:

Batman begins is not better than Iron Man 1. No way, no how.

It was a good movie but it lacked the kind of action that Iron Man 1 had.

I am not debating which was a better action movie. Iron Man clearly had more action. Batman Begins has so much more going for it than the action. Better actors, better directing, better cinematography, better story, etc. If we are in the Golden Age of comic book movies now, it certainly didn't start in 2008, but rather in 2005. A big thank you to Christopher Nolan for showing us what a super hero movie can be!

The HORROR!!

This & the easy interchangeability in my mind of fingh & Roy has caused me to rethink my life.

The HORROR!!

This & the easy interchangeability in my mind of fingh & Roy has caused me to rethink my life.

The 1997 girls there for his AHS roles versus the 3 sweaty fanboys there for his quicksilver role should assuage those recriminations.

I am not debating which was a better action movie. Iron Man clearly had more action. Batman Begins has so much more going for it than the action. Better actors, better directing, better cinematography, better story, etc. If we are in the Golden Age of comic book movies now, it certainly didn't start in 2008, but rather in 2005. A big thank you to Christopher Nolan for showing us what a super hero movie can be!

We could say 2005,but I think 2008 was the year respect came both critically and financially at a unheard of level.

And while we're at it, why not go even further back to 2000 with X-Men ? This was followed by Spider-Man (2002), X2 (2003), and Spider-Man 2 (2004). All of them good to great films.

Tup if you had to choose, red leather pants in Fingh's honor or black to honor Roy? There can only be one.

Can't I slip a leg in both?

57 just tripled in all grades!

oprahfansreactions.gif

I doubt that

wait for the 1st trailer with him in it...

Only if people are willing to pay triple for it.

I just looked at ebay, everything seems pretty much overpriced already, and new listings will also be overpriced now with the poster release.

That books already seen the jump. I sold my 9.2 for something crazy like $900.00. I bought the book for $100.00 before the first movie.

well that's great, you must have bought it raw or a private sale, because there isn't a 9.2 that have ever registered GP for less than $175...

I personally don't think 9.2 for $900 is crazy, because it's over 1.1k now...

I still believe there is room...

(Doctor) Stranger things have happened!

:grin:

bought at wwpa in 2006 and it was full boat then