• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Vision!!!!!

68 posts in this topic

Holy cow. I am so stoked I can't even see straight. The frickin' Vision on the big screen. I just was emailing my brother today, that this whole Marvel film Universe is literally making the dreams of a 6 year old boy in 1976 come true. Seeing the Vision on screen will be the ultimate culmination of that.

They are revealing posters intermittently (maybe one a day?), so the black rectangles are the ones that haven't been revealed yet.

The upper most left black box has a red cape billowing out of the edge from the looks of it as well as Mjolnir. Perhaps the Thor heroine? Chris Hemsworth is mentioned in the caption but why hide him?

They are revealing posters intermittently (maybe one a day?), so the black rectangles are the ones that haven't been revealed yet.

The upper most left black box has a red cape billowing out of the edge from the looks of it as well as Mjolnir. Perhaps the Thor heroine? Chris Hemsworth is mentioned in the caption but why hide him?

The hulk is blocked out too...

I wonder...

The movie is going to be pretty terrible if the Avengers do nothing but fight another faceless army of bad guys.

You gotta have faith Mr Vincent!...

I thought Avengers 1 was going to be sub par and I was blown away...

These Marvel Movies are doing Stan Lee's writing and all the illustrators

that worked hard to bring it to us - JUSTICE!

Holy cow. I am so stoked I can't even see straight. The frickin' Vision on the big screen. I just was emailing my brother today, that this whole Marvel film Universe is literally making the dreams of a 6 year old boy in 1976 come true. Seeing the Vision on screen will be the ultimate culmination of that.

This. Seeing Thanos in the end credits of the first Avengers brought me right back to being 11 and buying Infinity Gauntlet 4 off the of rack at Phar-Mor because I thought the cover was amazing. Can't freaking wait.

Joss knows comic book fans. Awesome.

I recall a post from you years ago, wherein you disparaged the Vision. :preach:

No, you don't. The only negative thing I have ever said about the Vision is that I hate my Pat Gleason Vision sketch. He has been my favorite character since Avengers 164-166.

That was me, I don't like the vision. Never did.

Actually, that's not entirely true. I like his character but could never stand his costume.

You dreamed about the characters being mostly unrecognizable? I think you gave up a potential career in H'Wood :)

And yes...I deserve whatever sass you give me in return. It was worth it :banana:

That was me, I don't like the vision. Never did.

Actually, that's not entirely true. I like his character but could never stand his costume.

148849.jpg