• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Spider-Man #300

13 posts in this topic

Came today, unbagged and unboarded in a pile of comics I bought from e-bay very inexpensively... so there's that... but was horrified when I saw how it was packaged. Still, it came with about 40 other ASM books so I'm pretty happy over all.

Very curious as to what people think with this one. Worthy of pressing and grading? There's definitely some spine roll. Or is it not a book of a caliber of that, and better to just release it back into the wild? lol

Thanks!

ASM300.jpg

ASM300bc.jpg

I would say in the FN range with the creasing, scratching and general wear.

FN, FN+ or so, I would not venture in the VF range but looks nice for one who wants an inexpensive copy (actually I’m not up to date with the value on the book).

Thanks, before anyone commented my uneducated guess would have been to call it FN/VF but I will go with FN+ unless anyone else disagrees. I'm glad I was at least in the right ballpark. :-)