• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Frank Miller ill?

64 posts in this topic

The lack of eyebrows would indicate some sort of treatment along the lines of chemo - I wish him a healthy recovery whatever it is.

As for the gaunt haggard look, he's 57, and as someone in their mid-fifties with plenty of friends around the same age, I can tell you it's the decade when age catches up with one's looks to one degree or another. Not that you can't look good for 60, but no one is going to mistake you for 45 by the time you get there, and Miller always looked haggard, even when he was fairly young.

The lack of eyebrows would indicate some sort of treatment along the lines of chemo - I wish him a healthy recovery whatever it is.

I barely have eyebrows, and they certainly don't show up in photographs

10483539_1441878806075219_1494095507_n.jpg

I barely have eyebrows, and they certainly don't show up in photographs

10483539_1441878806075219_1494095507_n.jpg

If you got that dog to stop licking your head they might grow back.

Sad to see
Why?

Because I'm a huge fan of Miller.

I haven't seen a pic of him in quite some time, now I just did.

He has aged so much and so fast it seems.

What is the problem with what I said?

Lighten up Francis!

People get sick all the time and Miller has lived a life most of us cant even dream of. If this is the beginning of the end for him then rest assured he hasn't wasted his time here. ;)

Sad to see
Why?

copy that ...another big fan here.... it does look like he's sick...

no problem with what you said icculus....

Sad to see
Why?

Lighten up Francis!

People get sick all the time and Miller has lived a life most of us cant even dream of. If this is the beginning of the end for him then rest assured he hasn't wasted his time here. ;)

Sir - I didn't say he has wasted his time here Drill Sgt Hulka Sir (thumbs u

Sad to see
Why?

Lighten up Francis!

Sir - I didn't say he has wasted his time here Drill Sgt Hulka Sir (thumbs u

(thumbs u

If that's what it is, dependency issues leave lasting effects.

Alcohol dries the body out chronically over time from the inside out and also rapidly deteriorates the digestive system causing a double whammy - long term malnourishment because it begins to work less efficiently and also swelling causing bloating.

When you see a 'beer belly' people assume it's just someone getting fat from calories. In fact, it can often be the internal organs like the spleen in distress an swelling like a balloon.

While it's a 'good time', there are conequences.

Fading looks are one of the reasons many people whose looks are their paycheck refuse to drink.

Put me down as a lifelong fan who thinks he was a giant among men and who wishes him the best.

Sad to see
Why?

Lighten up Francis!

People get sick all the time ... Yea they do ... People close to me have died

Of cancer and it hit close to home for me ... Dunno about you ..whether it's the great Frank Miller or some kid in the Cancer ward ... If he does have cancer ..no one should

Have to go through that ..

If that's what it is, dependency issues leave lasting effects.

Alcohol dries the body out chronically over time from the inside out and also rapidly deteriorates the digestive system causing a double whammy - long term malnourishment because it begins to work less efficiently and also swelling causing bloating.

When you see a 'beer belly' people assume it's just someone getting fat from calories. In fact, it can often be the internal organs like the spleen in distress an swelling like a balloon.

While it's a 'good time', there are conequences.

Fading looks are one of the reasons many people whose looks are their paycheck refuse to drink.

Put me down as a lifelong fan who thinks he was a giant among men and who wishes him the best.

My Mother died from alcohol complications and kidney/intestine issues.

Not a pretty way to go.

Father from stomach cancer at 51 (in 6 months time) - seeing Frank just reminded me of what either or can do.

Hope it's neither for Frank the Man