• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, let's see your favorite breas...uh... "headlights" covers

200 posts in this topic

keep posting those modern covers! they are a TAD more revealing than the vintage headlight covers. I'd collect these modern headlights but I don't think my finacee would be too happy if she ever browsed through my collection and found any of them...

keep posting those modern covers! they are a TAD more revealing than the vintage headlight covers. I'd collect these modern headlights but I don't think my finacee would be too happy if she ever browsed through my collection and found any of them...

Plus you have to consider that those women are now in their 80s and 90s. EWW!

stooges.gif

Is their a private forum that BASSGMAN and I can post our more revealing wink.gifcollections in? It's going to be for members only. cool.gif

There's another comic site I go to where they've posted some of "nude variant" covers of some modern issues. "Revealing" certainly is the word for them!

I doubt we should be posting Carnal Comics covers here. smile.gif

Too lazy to scan the actual cover, but it's from Marville #5 which really sucked except for this....

marville05.jpg

damn! where's that computer from weird science when you need it???

hail.gif

Too lazy to scan the actual cover, but it's from Marville #5 which really sucked except for this....

Wow!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif Who's that supposed to be (I don't follow moderns, so forgive my ignorance)?

Wow!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif Who's that supposed to be (I don't follow moderns, so forgive my ignorance)?

I think that's the new weapon-x character Weapon 38D

thumbsup2.gif

Is their a private forum that BASSGMAN and I can post our more revealing wink.gifcollections in? It's going to be for members only. cool.gif

Oh yeah! I've got plenty of those. No, not the Carnal Comics junk, but the Armando Huerta airbrushed covers on some late 90s Double Impact books, among others. I posted one on this thread a while back and got enough flack about it from a couple of you guys to make me look like some kind of deviant or something. But I'm tellin' ya', it's the GOOD stuff. No matter what POV says. blush.giftongue.gifdevil.gif

Modern covers? Oh, I can do Modern covers. I agree that the Modern covers are a bit more titillating than the GA headlight books. But there is something about that vintage look and books from "way back then" when things were alot more taboo that does make those less steamy GA books seem more steamy. devil.gif

745472-Glory.jpg

745472-Glory.jpg.a5bbc35ad8d9b5827d6bf4ee715f4eba.jpg