• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, let's see your favorite breas...uh... "headlights" covers

200 posts in this topic

OK, OK you guys. I'll tone it down for ya' ...

...says Sid, as he is busily answering one handed typed PMs from forumites inquiring about runs of Carnal comics he may have for sale?

To all those that have inquired about these books.... don't worry gossip.gif your secret is safe with me.

...says Sid, as he is busily answering one handed typed PMs from forumites inquiring about runs of Carnal comics he may have for sale?

Hey, I've got a stack I'd love to get rid of!! And the pages aren't stuck together, either! smile.gif Promise!

1482_4_0369.jpg

I just picked this book up and it reminded me of this thread. I remember it struck me as a very kinky picure back when I was 5, evne if I didn't know the word "kinky," and it still does. Love the black-hair Canary.

joker4.JPG

And here's another. I think Belit (if that's who that is) had some work done, tell-tale creases.

cgcConan100.jpg

I was over at a friend's house yesterday checking out some prints of Wally Wood artwork he'd won on ebay recently. I think my favorite was a recreation of the Weird Science #12 (2nd #12) cover. It was very similar to the original except the astronauts were fornicating.

Funny stuff.

Pete

Usually I'm not an underground guy but I did want to check out some work by Crumb at Wondercon. I ran across this book and had to buy it. Two reasons: great headlights cover and I thought it might be some good Clinton satire. Well, after looking through it I realized that it's not Clinton unless Crumb spent some time in Arkansas as this book was published in 1987. Sure looks like him though. I guess I didn't look close enough at him as my eyes were focused elsewhere. devil.gif

730493-Crumb.jpg

730493-Crumb.jpg.64f06a1bed0615d1cffe03ce81d23de8.jpg