• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 14th & 15th March 2015

381 posts in this topic

I told Rick Whitelock (GAtor) at NYCC that he should attend London Super Comic Con in March 2015. I had attended the first LSCC in 2012 and had a great time and really enjoyed dining with the stellar UK forum members. This big guy, who I did not know, was also at Rick's booth and says that it was a horrible show. I told him that I beg to differ and that I thoroughly enjoyed the show. The big guy turned out the be none other than 1koko. I also saw gaz2810i at NYCC.

So after 1koko twisted my arm, I purchased my flight, accommodation, and early entry ticket to 2015 LSCC. My one consolation was that I would be staying in stuffy South Kensington instead of the event hotel. That bloody 1koko!

I look forward to seeing my fellow boardies soon. :whee:

I told Rick Whitelock (GAtor) at NYCC that he should attend London Super Comic Con in March 2015. I had attended the first LSCC in 2012 and had a great time and really enjoyed dining with the stellar UK forum members. This big guy, who I did not know, was also at Rick's booth and says that it was a horrible show. I told him that I beg to differ and that I thoroughly enjoyed the show. The big guy turned out the be none other than 1koko. I also saw gaz2810i at NYCC.

So after 1koko twisted my arm, I purchased my flight, accommodation, and early entry ticket to 2015 LSCC. My one consolation was that I would be staying in stuffy South Kensington instead of the event hotel. That bloody 1koko!

It'll be great to see you again, my friend. (worship)

It was great meeting you again and it will be brilliant to see you again in March :applause:

:applause:

o john romita jr is coming...guest list is already looking real good

I assume youve got room for me to sleep on the couch?

haha ya, if you can put up with my family!