• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller Setting Up at Baltimore Comic Con

12 posts in this topic

Several folks have asked why I've taken a hiatus from selling on the boards and it was really because I was failing in some cases to get shipping done in a timely fashion.

With that said, I will again be setting up at this year's Baltimore Comic Con -- In addition to having several mag boxes filled with high end silver/bronze (some gold), numerous CGC books, and a number of modern keys, this year I will also be bringing several boxes of $5, $10 and $20 books. There will be some killer deals with books in all ranges, and I would guess most things are going to result in 50% off at a minimum with many below. I want to literally move stuff. The boxes will have plenty of silver, bronze, and modern stuff -- and there will be keys in the boxes that may be lower grade etc., but still at amazing bargains. Hot books as well. I'll also keep refilling the boxes each day from my inventory at home. So if you can't come Friday, don't worry, Saturday there will be all new stuff in the boxes.

I'll provide some more details closer to the time. But if you've been wondering where the Foolkiller sales thread has been, come see me live in Baltimore and I guarantee you will find some great bargains to go with my higher grade inventory.

And for those of you who can't make it, I will put together a Holiday thread again, but perhaps not quite as large a fashion.

Yet another reason I would love to travel to this con. Sadly I can't :sorry:

yes...... you can. You just need to re-evaluate your priorities :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I will be set up with Zapp Comics (we are sharing a booth) and I will have 10 boxes (or so, give or take) of high end silver/bronze (some gold). 3 or 4 boxes of CGC books with 65 - 70 new slabs being graded on site. And then three or four boxes of bargain books which will be refilled through out the day. Additionally two short boxes of modern keys.

The $25 a book box will have keys seeded in and replaced periodically including FF 52s, Ms. Marvel 1s, etc. Lots of cool stuff, silver/bronze mostly.

Look forward to seeing all of you there!