• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs in the Shop...J.Scott Campbell SALE. Pt.1

132 posts in this topic

Shipping 1-2 comics $3.50, 3-UP Actual.

****READ FIRST****

Grades are approx. Most are in awesome condition, they will be marked if they are lesser.

Please bare with me, I do work 12 hour shifts so I may not get back to you right away. I'll try and answer PMs as soon as I can. If I don't have a suitable box, I usually buy one at my cost.

I have 3 long boxes of J. Scott Campbell covers and duplicates. I am selling the duplicates and some triplicates of covers I don't mind letting go.

My Bulldog "Bella" is at the vets right now and I am selling my dupes to offset the cost and maybe make a little room.

***This is part 1 of the sale. Since I have so many to get through and with my work schedule, uploading pics, yadda-yadda, I'll have to break this out into parts. NO I will not hold any amount of comics until the next sale, because I might not get back to it for a week or more. Sorry!****

Thanks in Advance for helping out!

Chris

<a  href=campbell0_zps225b6d75.jpg' alt='campbell

Fathom Swimsuit special (Campbell interior art) NM $3

Gen13 Bikini Pin-up special (Campbell interior art) NM $3

Danger girl Special Chido cover/ Campbell interior NM $3each (Ill take 1)

:takeit: