• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs in the Shop...J.Scott Campbell SALE. Pt.1

132 posts in this topic

My Bulldog "Bella" is at the vets right now and I am selling my dupes to offset the cost and maybe make a little room.

I hope your dog is doing well. I love my dog and every dog I've ever owned has been special to me.

I hope this sale has helped, please add a $30 donation to my invoice as your prices were a bit lower than you could have made elsewhere and I know vet bills can be expensive.

(thumbs u

Followed Jsilver's example and sent a $20 donation for Bella's vet bill. Hope this helps.

Oh man guy's, thank you! I never intenteded for any donations to be thrown my way but I do thank you both for the gesture. It's good to know there are still caring people out there.

I felt everybody that bought a little something from me helped in a big way! Bella is doing good, I need sleep. But I'm good.

Thank you,

Chris

Thanks again!

Bella's up again and doing good. She had a Urinary Stone blockage which was causing her distress. Surgery went great, all stones were removed. She should be fully healed in a week or so.

A new lower PH diet is in store for this girl so the stones don't build up again.

Chris

Just want to start with a Thank you and an Apology.

Thank you to ALL that bought comics from me in the last week! And to those that added a donation to help my dog and I !!! I can't tell you how much that meant to me!

I've been on the CGC boards for about 4 years now and have seen many RAK's but I never expected to be on the receiving end. Thank you!!

My Apology is for not outlining my shipping better and communication. I consider everybody here as a friend. I do my best to get packages out as soon as they are paid for and package them far better then your average eBay seller.

If any of my PM emails came across as Curt or otherwise this was not my intent! Sometimes typing something doesn't convey how I am actually meaning something. Please send me an PM and I'll make it right or at least explain. :facepalm:

Again thank you for your help and I look forward to dealing with you all again on the 2nd round of the JSC sale.

Chris AKA elvisthesniper

P.S. Those that contacted me about other JSC books etc, I will get back to you as time allows and as I sort my doubles.