• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To grade/sell...or not to grade/sell..that is the question

142 posts in this topic

alright alright alright i get it...why do you guys have to be so rude. i was looking for help from people who know a hell of a lot more then I do..

Sorry for wasting everyones time..

The easiest way to tell if something is worth anything is to go to Ebay type the issue in and see what it is being sold for.

Sorry for being rude but we kept saying this modern stuff is worthless and you kept posting more and more

try to see it from our perspective

alright alright alright i get it...why do you guys have to be so rude. i was looking for help from people who know a hell of a lot more then I do..

Sorry for wasting everyones time..

The easiest way to tell if something is worth anything is to go to Ebay type the issue in and see what it is being sold for.

This

we feel like you were lazy and wanted us to evaluate your stuff when you could have easily done it yourself

I wasnt being lazy, i thought the best source for information would be you guys since you are the experts...i didnt think i had anything worth big money but i thought maybe some of them were atleast not trash..Arent Superman #19 with Doomsday worth something?

You have an awesome art collection so it is just hard for people to believe you know so little about comics.

Thank you for the compliment but like i said "i know nothing about comics". My art is one thing but i assure you i know very little about those either, i just buy what i like

Tough crowd