• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sending Grail to CGC

39 posts in this topic

That's great! Is it a better grade than you expected? Would you had to pay more for it if it was already slabbed in this grade?
It is exactly the grade I expected although I was hoping for white pages. The interior covers are snow white. I bought it from Metro so I think it would have been priced probably 20% higher than I paid for it, if it was graded; however, I would not have paid that. What convinced me to buy it was the full cover gloss and the white interior covers. I could not have told that through a slab and I would not have been as tempted to buy it if it was in a slab. Being able to flip through it and read it a few times really made all of the difference for me. :headbang::cloud9:

P.S. I read it three times before I decided I better get it slabbed before I damage it!

But the REAL question is, what's the next grail?
I have not decided yet but I could go for just about any book in your sig! :applause:

Haha I agree with your taste! But... let's face it,

if you can afford an all select #1 of that calibur, then...

Cap #1

Cap #1

Cap #1!!!

But the REAL question is, what's the next grail?
I have not decided yet but I could go for just about any book in your sig! :applause:

Haha I agree with your taste! But... let's face it,

if you can afford an all select #1 of that calibur, then...

Cap #1

Cap #1

Cap #1!!!

hm:cloud9:

:banana: Bwahahahahahaahaha! :banana:

:cloud9:

An absolute beauty! :applause:

+1

Congrats on the purchase.

Thank you! I really appreciate everyone who is taking time to comment; half the fun of boards like this is the mutual appreciation for our great purchases! :applause: