• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-Flash Quarterly No. 5. Any guess on population?

11 posts in this topic

I have no idea how many copies are in existence (I'm terrible at estimating stuff like that), but from a relative scarcity standpoint, I think that All-Flash #5 is scarcer than most other issues 1-10. Granted, the series itself isn't difficult to find, but this isn't an issue I've seen for sale more than once or twice before, at most.

Great book!! And great cover! I like the cover to All-Flash #7 the best, but #5 is right up there. The All-Flash covers got ruined soon afterwards by his sidekick 3 Stooge wannabes, but a few of the early ones are very nice.

Great book. In my opinion this book shows up for sale a lot less than other issues of All Flash. I know #3 is listed as being more scarce than #5 in Gerber, but I see #3 listed for sale way more than #5.

I owned the All-Flash Edgar Church/Mile high run but the #5 was not in my run, I've never heard of anyone owning it. It is only a VG on the original list so it may be "lost".

West

I paid three times price guide for this comic over four years ago since I liked the cover. Can anyone make an educated guess as to how many copies may still be in existence? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I am just wondering if this is a scarce book.

All-FlashQuarterly5Rockford.jpg

It's worth exactly $200.00 and you should sell it to me before I change my mind!

poke2.giftakeit.gif

I owned the All-Flash Edgar Church/Mile high run but the #5 was not in my run, I've never heard of anyone owning it. It is only a VG on the original list so it may be "lost".

West

That is interesting that the Church copy would have only graded at a VG and even more interesting that it was not part of the Edgar Church run that you possessed. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You have held some impressive collections. I would love to see some of your grails that you still hold. cloud9.gif