• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed thank you

19 posts in this topic

my NM 98 9.8 is a good bargaining chip... but i just hate to let it go

But they are plentiful :)

It's still a book with a great upside as deadpool has not had his day at the box office yet...Although he might be the most important marvel superhero since wolverine.

It's still a book with a great upside as deadpool has not had his day at the box office yet...Although he might be the most important marvel superhero since wolverine.

Whatever Deadpool is, he’s not a superhero by any means. And he has nothing to do with the Marvel age, even if they parody themselves through it.

Whatever Deadpool is, he’s not a superhero by any means. And he has nothing to do with the Marvel age, even if they parody themselves through it.

+1

Price dropped to 830.00 shipped until 4pm pacific time, then its off the market until I get it reslabbed.

Thank you for all the offers but I really am interested in ONLY a New Mutants slabbed 9.8 1st Deadpool plus 380.00 for trading purposes.

I think this is a very fair price for this book! Once I reslab it, it will sell for 900.00

Thanks again for looking, and all the offers, this place is great!!!!