• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is Starlord's Pop?

67 posts in this topic

How about Mar-Vell or Captain Marvel ? How cool would it be to see him ? He is a natural as an enemy of Thanos. I know he had a different girl in the comics but Quill's mom looked like she died of cancer ? Could be explained by exposure to Mar-Vell ? I know its a super long shot but...

How about Mar-Vell or Captain Marvel ? How cool would it be to see him ? He is a natural as an enemy of Thanos. I know he had a different girl in the comics but Quill's mom looked like she died of cancer ? Could be explained by exposure to Mar-Vell ? I know its a super long shot but...

Not a long-shot. I'd presume the cancer was by exposure to whomever it turns out to be. Ever since that Spidey story back in the day where MJ got it, I've been waiting to see a less explicit version turn up...

Since midichlorians are a bacteria can't you infect someone with em then they'll have force powers?

Since midichlorians are a bacteria can't you infect someone with em then they'll have force powers?

Actually, I thought I remembered reading that some Sith researched and influenced counts within individuals, but don't quote me.

I think the other option, in this case, is Mar-vell.

I was so ticked at Lucas for this-in the first SW it was awesome-the force-some spiritual power but then no it's just an infection.

I like this idea (thumbs u

Mar-Vell is bound to turn up at some point in the MCU so this would be a way to bring him into the sequel.

I am thinking Starfox. Will tie in the Thanos connection.

It would be funny if it was the watcher.

His new motto:

"Sometimes we do more than watch."