• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't judge a cover without the book...

50 posts in this topic

The binder was just a $5 Office Depot binder. The covers were stored raw in a drawer. The nephew put them in the plastic and binder to sell. No significance

The binder was just a $5 Office Depot binder. The covers were stored raw in a drawer. The nephew put them in the plastic and binder to sell. No significance

i disagree; you dry-clean and press that binder, and no telling what you can get for it.

i disagree; you dry-clean and press that binder, and no telling what you can get for it.

That one deserves a titter.

what if there is a little glue on it...should I remove that too (shrug)

what if there is a little glue on it...should I remove that too (shrug)

lol depends on the glue used hey you may just get a conserved labeled binder instead of the PLOD one...so many colors :ohnoez:

Certainly you should document a list of every cover in the lot either

in title order or sorted chronologically. Too bad they were not in the

order they were before they were bagged.

(I assume they were front covers only. Correct?)

Man that is cool but since when does the might gator by loose covers I think you need to send them to a bottom feeder like me.

I have some parts to various books there and would be very interested in some of those if you do decide to split them up in any manner. Perhaps sell them as a title.

Very cool stuff.

James G