• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw the new Ninja Turtles movie...

52 posts in this topic

I thought it was more that she has a kid?

she compared Michael Bay to Hitler, and steven spielberg made him remove her from transformers, and black listed her in hollywood

Has that ever been confirmed though? How could she do that, and then get in another Michael Bay project?

she compared Michael Bay to Hitler, and steven spielberg made him remove her from transformers, and black listed her in hollywood.

After struggling to get important rules, she apologized, and bay put her in TMNT

Yeah, I remember when that hit the news, and Bay was interviewed afterwards. He was far from pleased.

She is (or was) definitely an attractive girl. That said, with her having been in Transformers twice (quasi comic book movies), Jonah Hex (terrible), and now this, I really think they could have found another, preferably unknown actress for this role. She is not exactly talented, and this isn't 2008. I find both her and Michael Bay's attachment to the project distracting and maybe even somewhat off-putting as well. :tonofbricks: Will definitely have to wait for additional reviews before I decide if it's a theater-see or a Netflix night.

-J.

The Onion posted a funny fake news video of what Michael Bay focused on with the TMNT movie. It is far from safe to post here.

lol

Holy mackerel!!! I saw that video......and understand why you didn't post a link. However, I see your video and raise you one more (which made me chuckle out loud):

http://io9.com/the-terrifying-nsfw-truth-of-scientifically-accurate-n-485910903

Surprisingly, Megan Fox never did it for me.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.... but I never found her that hot.

As for the movie being good, that's great news! I'm actually looking forward to it.

The scene of her bending over the engine compartment of the Camaro was when she peaked. After that, all downhill and unwatchable. They should have just made that a poster for teenage boys and kicked her to the curb.

she compared Michael Bay to Hitler, and steven spielberg made him remove her from transformers, and black listed her in hollywood

Has that ever been confirmed though? How could she do that, and then get in another Michael Bay project?

katy-perry-4.gif

Michael Bay didn't direct this movie although he did produce it. It has Bay action sequences but I can promise from the stuff I've read it isn't typical Michael Bay. I can't wait too see reviews saying "The plot was so meh" even though we are watching a damn movie about giant mutant turtles and not Shawshank Redemption.

I'm curious if anyone giving their opinion is a Turtle fan.

I'm a die hard fan…grew up with them, watched the cartoon religiously, had all the toys.

Depending on your fan-level could give us some insight on how to read your opinion or review. I'm going to take the word of a die hard fan who says it sucks over someone familiar with them who enjoyed the movie.

Its been said that the two of them have a relationship in some form, or another, and that he was the one that payed for her changes. Including the upper chest area.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.... but I never found her that hot.

As for the movie being good, that's great news! I'm actually looking forward to it.

The scene of her bending over the engine compartment of the Camaro was when she peaked.

That is when I fell in love with the little clipped wing vixen of an Angel :)

The scene of her bending over the engine compartment of the Camaro was when she peaked. After that, all downhill and unwatchable. They should have just made that a poster for teenage boys and kicked her to the curb.

Yeah, that was good.

Kind of like Shannon Elizabeth in Jim's bedroom scene from American Pie. I always found her hot, and still do, but that was the epitome of her hotness.

Edit: Better yet, Tara Reid American Pie.... Hello! Sharknado? Goodbye!

katy-perry-4.gif

:banana:

she compared Michael Bay to Hitler, and steven spielberg made him remove her from transformers, and black listed her in hollywood.

After struggling to get important rules, she apologized, and bay put her in TMNT

What?

Did Michael Bay invade Norway or something?

That Bas****! :mad: