• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bar + Comic Store...What do you Think?

55 posts in this topic

Just no drinks in comic area also if someone gets wasted not a good idea to let them paw through books

I am thinking about opening a 1/2 bar 1/2 comic book store. Basically bar on one side with TV's + Video Games and Lounge area....and Comic book store on the other side.

Would you go to something like that? Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks!

Why not set up the bar in a rehab centre? (shrug)

It's probably less likely to end in tears...

I been saying for 20 years if I win the big lottery I was going to open a bar /restaurant and would have comic book and sports memorabilia. Would purchase copies of silver age keys and display them. Movie props. Rare sports memorabilia.

I am thinking about opening a 1/2 bar 1/2 comic book store. Basically bar on one side with TV's + Video Games and Lounge area....and Comic book store on the other side.

Would you go to something like that? Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks!

I have no idea if that is a plausible profit making business but I would certainly go if there was one near me. :)

So, no one under 21 allowed?

Guess it doesn't really matter, no parent is going to let their kid go there unaccompanied and 90%wouldn't take their kid.

As far as an idea for a hangout for someone with limitless disposable cash. ^^

As far as an idea for a revenue generating business. :facepalm:

So, no one under 21 allowed?

Guess it doesn't really matter, no parent is going to let their kid go there unaccompanied and 90%wouldn't take their kid.

As far as an idea for a hangout for someone with limitless disposable cash. ^^

As far as an idea for a revenue generating business. :facepalm:

I cannot even begin to tell you the number of children playing in bars in Williamsburg and Greenpoint Brooklyn. Bars have no qualms about allowing patrons to park their baby carriages next to them while they have a few.

Welcome to the hipster generation I guess.