• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #5 Conquest Comics variant shipping damage

173 posts in this topic

What was the shipping charge?

Did you pay for 1st class or priority??

It was about $11, standard (non-priority). It's the only option/way they ship. They took pre-orders for the past couple months and finally started to fulfill them.

I ordered some also. Should be here today or tomorrow.

I couldn't remember what I paid for shipping. Another boardie told me he paid priority but was shipped media mail. Not sure about this. That's why I asked.

They didn't give an option (at least to me). In fact if you go to their website now and go through the ordering process its just a flat rate cost. They don't mention shipping.

http://conquest-comics.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/amazing-spiderman-4-campbell-color-variant-conquest-comics-exclusive

Correction, it was about $11 total for both packages. I was charged $5 shipping according to my confirmation. So perhaps the shipping method isn't in question as much as the tender love and care they put into the package.

This thread makes my day

congratulations?

This thread makes my day

congratulations?

I posted to shark I the probation discussion thread. They already had one probation list offense, then they come and are just rude. I am familiar with the shop, and none of this surprises me.

It seems like a small store that got overwhelmed by the preorder. Then at the same time, they don't have quality customer service. Their response in the advertising thread has been equally bad.

It is a shame because this was a cool variant. I got one about a week ago mailed in a similar fashion and it was totally fine. It didn't strike me as a huge deal. I've gotten similar mailers for single issues before.

They should have offered you a refund instead of to cancel orders. That seems to be their go to response.

"Hey nick. We have sent out hundreds of orders just like this with no complaints. I will gladly cancel all your other orders if your not happy. They will all be shipped the same. Let me know"

Am I overreacting to this? I have another package from them waiting at home right now and according to them it will probably look the same.

]

How about, "I'm sorry for the shipping mistake..send it back, and we'll replace it with a BETTER COPY" Or keep the book, and we'll send you a new one, boxed up for better protection.

You can tell this is a two person shop :facepalm: You would think when they saw the amount of volume they were getting they would have either a) cut back on preorders so that they didn't have to fill 2,000 orders at once or b) developed better customer service to send out emails and explain that they greatly appreciate the business and that it may take a bit longer to fill the order since the overwhelming demand and that they will be there with you the entire way (etc.) Pat called it in the Probation thread. Definitely crossed off my list.

File a paypal claim

I think the issue is many people ordered more than 30 days ago. I ordered one when he first mentioned it- I got that copy. Then when they released the image, I ordered another on 7/10. Isn't that outside of the paypal window?

45 daaayys! Chyea!

"Hey nick. We have sent out hundreds of orders just like this with no complaints. I will gladly cancel all your other orders if your not happy. They will all be shipped the same. Let me know"

Am I overreacting to this? I have another package from them waiting at home right now and according to them it will probably look the same.

]

How about, "I'm sorry for the shipping mistake..send it back, and we'll replace it with a BETTER COPY" Or keep the book, and we'll send you a new one, boxed up for better protection.

We know that have at least one extra copy.

Just got my 2nd package. Same compostable_fertilizer packaging but luckily the books are fine. This place is a total gamble with what to expect in your package. Either way, I won't be ordering from them again. I'll post pictures of package number 2 in a bit.

I got the books I ordered yesterday and I'm in Canada, so I'm sure that everyone will get their comics soon. Mine arrived in great shape.

Were they packaged in a similar fashion. It just seems so shady.

I got the books I ordered yesterday and I'm in Canada, so I'm sure that everyone will get their comics soon. Mine arrived in great shape.

Mine came in a box.

So lucky!!!

Mine came in a box.

So lucky!!!

Possibly because he's in Canada?