• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master's 2014 Stan Lee McFarlane Romita(s) Sinnott Trimpe Claremont Austin

72 posts in this topic

photo22_zpsee6d9935.jpg

Todd signing went great!

We made it home from Phoenix safe with everything!

We are in the process of organizing and shipping in to CGC.

Right after we got back from Phoenix I actually had to go to the hospital on Saturday........this slowed down our organization over the weekend but Chris and I will be getting back to work this week and have everything on it's way to CGC soon! Please be understanding and patient.

So in Summary This was an EPIC signing!!!!!! I think the biggest and best ever for our company NYComics. A lot of fine folks helped us out big time along the way and we will always remember and appreciate your help.

Here is a timeline to give you all an idea of how this awesome plan THE MASTERS was executed-

10/8---Private Dan Slott signing

10/9-10/12------New York Comic Con (Chris Claremont + John Romita Jr signed at our booth!)

10/10------Private Joe Quesada signing @ NYCC

10/11--------Private Jim Lee signing @ NYCC (FYI next year we are taking subs for Jim he is awesome and easy to work with.)

10/15----------We did our largest signing ever with John Romita Sr. out by us on Long Island. It went great!

10/23-----------We drove upstate and met with Joe Sinnott, Terry Austin and the lovable Herb Trimpe!!!! Such awesome guys and such great times!

10/30----------We flew to LA to meet with Stan. We also got to help Max setup the Stan booth at Comikaze. VERY BUSY and challenging trip!

11/6----------We flew to Phoenix and had an Amazing signing with Todd McFarlane.

I tell ya what. This took alot of planning and this was our biggest signing we have ever done. I am extremely proud of my guys, the creators we work with and everyone involved. Now we are going to get those books sent in and I hope you all will post and share your results.

To anyone who has been sitting on the sidelines I have this message for you-

This event happens at this scale only once a year. It allows you to get multiple autographs and do a big submission while only paying grading and return shipping once. I also feel that my service is priced at a point where I can make money for helping my clients and my clients can make money by using my services to increase the value of their collectibles.

All of my clients have their invoice numbers- Starting next week or once I make a post letting everyone know it is all in the system you are free to checkup. All of the books will ship straight from CGC to you. I am making sure everything gets done right.

CHEERS!!!!!!!

-Sean

Good Morning Everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that today is shipping day and everything is being sent by 2 Day Fed Ex into CGC. (Right after I get out of my dayjob haha)

Our fearless leader Mike Balent has alot of work ahead of him to get all of these books into the CGC system. Depending on Convention Schedules and how busy Mike is I am expecting everything to be in the system by Friday or early next week.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. It took us 1 Week to get everything organized and packaged up. **I was hoping to ship everything out by Friday however life threw me some curveballs with a hospital visit, Dad duties, dayjob responsibilities, and basically there were a WHOLE bunch of books!** We used CGC's shipping standards to ship books back to CGC. (Bubble envelopes, Bubble in interior box, wrap interior box in bubble, place in outer box.) We also were double checking all of our invoices, making them as clear as possible so that CGC gets all of the label's right.

This was the most work I have ever had to put into a signing. We traveled all over the country, We handled the largest amount of books I have ever seen. I am proud to say that we put our all into it, we handled these books great, we packed them great and traveled safe with everything.

Once the books start coming back please feel free to post and share. If we missed any autographs or you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me and I will take care of you!

All the best,

Sean (and Chris)

Hi Everyone! Good Morning :)

I just wanted to share that all of the books from The Masters and Todd McFarlane signings have been put into the CGC system.

They arrived early Wednesday and Mike, Bree and the CGC crew got those 21 boxes broken down and put into the system in 1 day! WOW! So bad @ss thank you so much for all of the hard work!

So now your countdowns can begin. My advice is to be patient, wait a bit, check on your stuff after Thanksgiving.

I have a feeling that as the conventions are slowing down toward the end of this year that CGC will begin to catch up on their Modern Tier grading and other tiers. Hopefully everyone will get everything back and be happy soon!

I know that this was the largest signing event we have ever done. I heard that it is one of the larger ones that CGC has seen as well! So that being said thank you all so much for your support. We are truly grateful for being able to work with you all and we are excited about what 2015 has to offer!

All the best!

Sean and Chris

Thanks to Sean and all those who assisted at NYcomics for being very careful with and taking good care of my books. Intentionally left one out that I screwed up. Not happy about it.

IMG_6113.jpg

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Always love an X-Force book and even more so a multi-sig like this one.

Thanks, I would like to get my hands of the rest of the fatal attraction books. I think I have 3 or 4 of them. I know I'm at least missing the excalibur issue. I want the set and all signed by artist/writer and THE MAN.

90B8A285-4951-4E09-B76D-B33C5692627F_zps0sjjm04i.jpg

I know what you mean...