• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master's 2014 Stan Lee McFarlane Romita(s) Sinnott Trimpe Claremont Austin

72 posts in this topic

WWW.NYComics.US

Hello All! It is getting close to that time of year where you should start stocking up your books for this year's Master's 2014. Usually only about once a year we are able to string together in a tight timeframe some amazing private signings to go with some of the headline guests at a major convention.This Allows YOU to get a whole bunch of autographs while only paying grading and return shipping once! :)

This year that convention is the New York Comic Con where we will be accepting submissions for Stan Lee to help the public with their CGC Signature Series Submissions.

We are thrilled to have an amazing lineup for this year's MASTERS 2014 bolstered with the new addition of TODD MCFARLANE!

Get your Fantastic Four's + More double signed by STAN LEE and Master Inker/Artist JOE SINNOTT

Get those Classic ASM Issues signed by JOHN ROMITA SR and JR :)

Got a Hulk 181? Well we love hanging out with HERB TRIMPE and getting them signed for you.

X Men Fan? We are thrilled to get to work with world class Inker/Artist TERRY AUSTIN (Who rarely makes convention appearances FYI) and the ultimate X Men storyteller CHRIS CLAREMONT!

What else- Our Website is updated, you have about 2 months until the Mail-In Deadline - October 3rd.

We look forward to being able to work with you! Email us, PM us, We are focusing exclusively on this show and this lineup with no other distractions. Our goals are excellent customer service, perfect book handling, and making as many beautiful Sig Series books as we can. Let's Do This! NYCC is in our backyard and we have a proven track record working with these AMAZING CREATORS! You will be in good hands :)

FOR SUBMISSION DETAILS

www.NYComics.us

Cheers!

Sean and Chris

can we get these sigs combined with other creators from nycc on the same book ?

can we get these sigs combined with other creators from nycc on the same book ?

We can TRY. In Full disclosure our first priority is working with Stan and helping everyone in his line while he is signing.

While we have downtime we love hustling and grabbing all the other sigs available at NYCC.

If we fail to land a requested signature but do land some of the signatures the book still gets submitted with a refund of missed sigs.

Additional Signature Requests at NYCC are $10 + Creator Fees.

We will be setup at NYCC right by Stan so we can accept drop offs for the other creators we are working with. That being said we prefer mail ins because it allows us to be more organized.

I can say from experience that while Stan is signing we are very busy and have a decent line. It is much easier for us to deal wtih drop off stuff while Stan is not signing.

We are really looking forward to seeing everyone!~

If there is alot of interest I can set it up.......... however I would need some sort of a heads up and a commitment.

PM me with quantities if I can get enough books to be signed I will go. I know personally NYComics will not have a bunch of books for him to sign......