• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New look for the Stormtroopers?

23 posts in this topic

So this means we are getting another snow planet?? :banana:

Or some other harsh environment that needs a heavier than normal life support armor.

Me like...

I like them. They modernize the look a little and still look similar to the original design.

I find this really funny for some reason. Even though the story takes place " a long time ago in a galaxy far far away..." their tech was obviously light years ahead of ours. "Modernizing" something like that just strikes me as odd :)

I guess it's real if multiple pics are showing up, but my inclination would be to call them fake. Why would there be Stormtroopers at all? Is the empire or some fraction of it still in existence in these films? If not, why would the Alliance (or whatever the Rebels call themselves after winning) still use Stormtrooper armor for their soldiers?

I guess it's real if multiple pics are showing up, but my inclination would be to call them fake. Why would there be Stormtroopers at all? Is the empire or some fraction of it still in existence in these films? If not, why would the Alliance (or whatever the Rebels call themselves after winning) still use Stormtrooper armor for their soldiers?

Just because the Rebels won a battle at the end of Jedi, doesn't mean the billions of Imperials are likely to give up... Some high ranking official probably filled the power vacuum, called himself Emperor Palpetine II and the fight continues...

As for the new helmets, they need to incorporate glasses into those things. Anything to improve the aim of the average, half-blind stormtrooper... :insane: