• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harley Quinn mug from WB Store 2000 any WB guru's?

4 posts in this topic

Firstly, this is not a for sale listing. I wasn't sure exactly where to post it.

Wondering if there are any WB guru's out in boardie land that might be able to offer some insight.

Is there any significance to the # 2 written in gold on the bottom of this mug?

I was guessing a proof or perhaps just the stores way of marking for inventory. It was written before the store sticker was adhered.

I've tried searching Google as well as the boards with no luck.

While doing some comparisons to those that I found on the 'bay, I found that no other listings for this mug as having a number written on the bottom. Further, if this is some sort of proof/prototype, I see no difference in color/design from those without the number.

We do have other WB products, collector plates specifically, that are hand numbered, but none of the other mugs we own have this.

Thank you in advance for any input.

500ed5be-26c8-4279-9f3b-b10924fb3014_zpsd45e613d.jpg

d26cc159-7591-4425-8195-cfe2ae8dda1e_zps40be9c65.jpg

OMG!!! You've got #2!

I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. I have no clue why someone wrote a 2 on it.

Perhaps it was marked down to $2 at some point before they stuck the store sticker on it.

-Terry