• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Microchamber paper, Gerber M2 Mylars, Fullbacks and Halfbacks

22 posts in this topic

I accept paypal. Supplies are subject to stock, however all of the below is in stock.

All supplies ship via USPS Priority mail. They do NOT qualify for media mail. Pricing includes domestic delivery. I also ship internationally all the time.

My Feedback thread

I have been selling archival comic supplies for several years now, including pre-cut microchamber interleaving paper, both here and on eBay.

Our Microchamber paper is guaranteed to be the super thin and flexible cotton interleaving version identical to that used by CGC in all of their slabs. It is cut to exacting specifications. There is no overhang, every page is consistent and square.

CGC uses two sheets, one just inside the front cover and one just inside the rear cover. On higher value books, I prefer to use three with the third in the centerfold. CGC does cut their microchamber paper smaller than I do. They are a little more concerned about it peeking out of the book and having to explain to us level headed collectors, just how in the heck that piece of paper got left in the book. If this aesthetic is a major concern for you, you may want to order the next size smaller, as my sizes generally fit within 1mm of the edge of the comic.

Pre-cut sizes:

6-1/2" x10-1/8" (fits just inside most modern comics)

6-5/8" x 10-3/16" (fits just inside most Bronze age)

6-3/4" x 10-3/16" Silver (fits just inside most Silver age)

7-3/16" x 10-3/16" (sometimes inside, sometimes just outside most Golden age, Dell)

I recommend taking a piece of copy paper, marking those sizes on it and checking a couple of your books by sliding it in between the cover and the first/last page to see what works best for you.

Modern, Bronze or Silver Microchamber Paper:

200 sheets microchamber $42 delivered

300 sheets microchamber $59 delivered

400 sheets microchamber $76 delivered

500 sheets microchamber $91 delivered

1000 sheets microchamber $175 delivered

Golden age is slightly more expensive

Mylites2 + Microchamber:

50 Mylars / 100 mcp $39 delivered for 700M2 or 725M2

100 Mylars / 200 mcp $68 delivered for 725M2

200 Mylars / 400 mcp $125 delivered for 725M2

400 Mylars / 800 mcp $240 delivered for 725M2

slightly more expensive for 775M2, 800M2, slightly less expensive for 700M2

Mylites2 + Halfbacks + Microchamber (We only sell Gerber fully buffered boards)

100 Mylars / 100 Halfbacks / 200 mcp $84 delivered for 725M2

200 Mylars / 200 Halfbacks / 400 mcp $155 delivered for 725M2

Mylites2 + Fullbacks + Microchamber

50 Mylars / 50 Fullbacks / 100 mcp $55 delivered for 725M2

100 Mylars / 100 Fullbacks / 200 mcp $100 delivered for 725M2

Larger quantities of boards will normally go UPS ground (prices vary)

Thanks for the interest!

Drew

Hi Drew,

I usually try to get them in Europe when I can, but I am running out of Mylites so I thought to ask. How much would the options below with shipping to Italy? Thanks!

50 Mylars / 100 mcp $39 delivered for 700M2 or 725M2

100 Mylars / 200 mcp $68 delivered for 725M2

The Priority package is $20 flat rate up to 4 lbs. The 725M2 weighs 1lb and the mcp weighs about 0.75 lb. The smaller package could go first class for about $3 cheaper but you wouldn't be able to fit anything else in it.

Yes, these are the 2 mil Mylites2 with the flap

1. please where I can buy REAL microchamber paper? I dont want be scammed with fake paper, any online trusted source or ebay trusted seller?

2. also, how can order Mylar from E Gerber, only email by email? I dont see any online store in the web site.

1. please where I can buy REAL microchamber paper? I dont want be scammed with fake paper, any online trusted source or ebay trusted seller?

2. also, how can order Mylar from E Gerber, only email by email? I dont see any online store in the web site.

I usually stock cotton microchamber interleaving paper cut to size for comic books. It is the same paper used by CGC, not the wood pulp bond paper. Right now getting it out of the factory has been a bear and I am still waiting on it from before the holidays.

I do have all the Gerber comic sized M2 Mylars in stock.

Are you still selling the mcp? I'd be interested in primarily in the modern size, but I also found from a previous thread (http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6194250&fpart=1) where you were selling 8-1/16” x 10-7/8” pieces.

Do you still have those magazine size pieces and, if so, would you be willing to do 150 modern size, 50 mag size? I just don't foresee ever having any use for the magazine size except for the 15 or so mag sized indies I have.

Are you still selling the mcp? I'd be interested in primarily in the modern size, but I also found from a previous thread (http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6194250&fpart=1) where you were selling 8-1/16” x 10-7/8” pieces.

Do you still have those magazine size pieces and, if so, would you be willing to do 150 modern size, 50 mag size? I just don't foresee ever having any use for the magazine size except for the 15 or so mag sized indies I have.

You might want to send the original poster a PM (click his user name) to ask, given this thread is 15 months old - doubt he'd be checking on updates.