• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr.X's Cheap Trashy Worthless Wizard Chicago Report

219 posts in this topic

Aren't you here Sean?

I'll be there today, probably in a navy Spidey shirt with my usual con briefcase. Hope to see a few boardies! Sucks that it is raining, but hopefully it will let up.

Negative. First one I have missed since 2007.

Aren't you here Sean?

I'll be there today, probably in a navy Spidey shirt with my usual con briefcase. Hope to see a few boardies! Sucks that it is raining, but hopefully it will let up.

Is Roy taking this ok?

Aren't you here Sean?

:cry:

Aren't you here Sean?

I hope you have fun. Not being with me and all. :sumo:

Aren't you here Sean?

I would have bought you a pass if you needed one...................wait, your a lawyer. :makepoint:

That Winnebago knocked over my 6ft glass display case and shattered it. They just left it that way in my booth :mad:

Luckily the case was empty, should have replacement today I hope :wishluck:

How did I miss that? I was walking all over that floor yesterday. You operating from a top secret location?

Booth 137

We are in the back of the hall. Far away from everything. I will be surprised if anyone finds or sees us :cry:

That Winnebago knocked over my 6ft glass display case and shattered it. They just left it that way in my booth :mad:

Luckily the case was empty, should have replacement today I hope :wishluck:

Making it a point to stop by your booth, even if it is just to gawk.

that's just gross

Agreed

But like to see their model lineup today.

If favorable, might just have to support their cause and buy some.

To in turn, have the Mrs. roll her eyes at me as I give em to her tonight....

while she tosses them in the trash. (shrug)